Get Ready to Boost Your Graphic Facilitation Skills!
This energetic and intensive LIVE, online course is the fast track to getting all you need for the foundations of Your Graphic Facilitation and Recording practice!
Complete beginners or those with some prior visual thinking experience. If you can hold a pen and write your name, I can teach all you need to know to get started with this way of working.
This course is for you if you are interested in:
- Expanding your professional toolkit with graphic facilitation and recording skills
- Learning how to boost effectiveness of your meetings, workshops and events
- Adding big impact to your professional communications and presentations
- Gaining rock solid confidence in drawing and applying visuals to your work
- Being seen as a stand-out creative thinker by your clients, peers and boss
- Having the flexibility of an online course so you can access the training at times and places that suit you
- Getting access to valuable, high-quality, professional training at an affordable price.
Here’s what you receive
After completing the course, you’ll:
- be confident to record meetings and discussions with your new rapid capture skills
- be proficient at drawing a set of everyday-useful icons
- know all the tools and resources you need to show up like a professional
- have gained *oodles* of confidence to take your visual thinking skills into the world.
You will need a range of pens and a block of flipchart paper to get started. All other materials for doing this work will be covered within the training materials.
What people are saying
This course gave me all that I needed and more and was probably one of the most cost-effective courses I have done in a long time. — Tony Weber, National Practice Leader: Water Quality, BMTWBM Consulting, Visiting Fellow, Australian National University.
Great content, well-paced and excellent delivery. Thanks! — Michael McKeown, McKeown Planning and Design (great review of the course posted at: http://www.mckeownplandesign.com.au/tag/visual-thinking/)
Michelle is a generous host and teacher. I appreciated the experiential nature of the course and the energy she generated. As a professional communicator it has really opened my mind and I believe it will deepen my facilitation practice. — Melissa Geltch, Facilitator and Art-of-hosting specialist, Queensland State Library, QLD
My overall feedback on the course is I LOVED it! Michelle had great content, extremely practical and expertly delivered. There were good links to further learning in the support material. I benefited a great deal – thank you. — Aden Murphy, Manager Upstream International, Shell, Perth WA
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and felt it met my aim of giving me pragmatic tools I can use immediately. Overall, really enjoyable and certainly something I know I’ll make use of. — Holly Waltham, SA Power Networks, Adelaide SA
This was going to take me way outside my comfort zone – but I survived, learnt heaps and feel good about what I achieved. A great session!! — Tanya Fox, Service Manager, Brighter Access Inverell Disabilities Services Inc, Inverell NSW
Really good day that has given me the confidence to be able to give it a go and equipped me with the framework, skills and some tools to start incorporating graphics and visuals from Day 1! — Dawn Mirapuri, Customs Department, QLD
EXCELLENT. The course is immediately useful and a breath of fresh air! — Clare Fountain, SA Power Networks, Adelaide SA
I enjoyed the course. It gave me the confidence and a sense of grounding some of the things I am already doing. There were great take away resources that I’ll be able to look back on especially the start of my library of visual icons. — Cara Targ, Families and Community Services Department, Sydney NSW